Makeup + hair services summer 2021
We can’t til we get our clean hands on that face and head! We just have a few things for you to consider upon booking in with our squad as of July 2021.
This has been updated as of September 2021 and within Alberta and the city of Calgary, we are always following all mandated/updated protocols. We are not requesting our clients or anyone their vaccine status as these are your private medical records. We never requested medical records before COVID and will not be implementing this. Should a conversation occur on the status of our team’s vaccine status, we will do our best to provide within a timely manner given circumstances and obviously enough time.
Our focus over the years, before the covid virus occurred, as we need to continue to protect ourselves from other colds, flus, viruses that also still exist. We are continuing with our protocols of proper sterilization/cleaning and continue to wear our masks at all times. Protecting ourselves and our clients have always been our priority even before Covid as you can imagine other illnesses that can be passed or make us vulnerable to.
We are happy to still arrive with our masks on and this conversation will happen between you and us at the time of our arrival to ensure what everyone is most comfortable with with the current restrictions. The majority of the public spaces from hotels to photographer’s studios, we may arrive with no masks to unload and set up, however, in most cases we arrive with them on. Rest assured, we wear a mask during the actual service of makeup and hair.
COVID STANDARDS FOR OUR TEAM
We have implemented over and above our normal sanitation requirements for mobile services. We will be very transparent with our communication, wearing our masks and sanitizing hands as we normally often do, proper spacing available while visiting studio or us coming to your home, and always ensuring that both you and us are all safe we ease into this next journey.
We have always followed WHO, Private Career College Branch of Alberta Advanced Education, and AHS requirements for proper sanitation and hygiene of ourselves, tools, brushes, and anything that touches another human.
However, we will continue to do the following as we always have and continue to teach aspiring makeup artists we train:
- Wash & Sanitize Hands before and after each application as we always have. We will simply also have you sanitize when we do. Our sanitizers include 99% rubbing alcohol, Pre-Empt and T36 for such cases that require us to use heavy medical grade cleaners if we come across anything else other than COVID. Hair tools may include barbicide or antibacterial spray to clean/sanitize properly. * We will not be in gloves as we can not work with them on. If you wish to be in gloves you more than welcome but not necessary.
- Wear/bring our own Masks ( we do not supply masks to clients, please note to get your makeup done, you will not be in a mask and you may not be in one leaving your appointment). We will be in light and airy clothing to do our jobs. We will not be in a shield and do not require you to be in a cape. We suggest you wear clothing that you can easily change out of if need be.
- We may carry extra essential oils like Thieves that assists as an additional anti-bacterial spray. not fragrancey, cheap products but the good essentials that provides additional immune boosting properties.
- we carry lysol wipes as we use this to wipe down the table, the stool etc.. If we are setup in your home, the kitchen table is perfect for us to do our jobs efficiently. We will be sanitizing.
- we also go as far as having a change of socks, sanitized indoor runners/shoes, etc available upon entering your home to keep us from tracking anything from the outside.
- we also suggest that during visits, there are no others at time of visit. Just you, the client, and us. Please also remove any animals from the area if in your home.
- We also appreciate your patience as we sanitize upon setup and sanitize everything upon exiting, we may need a few more extra minutes. We need to make sure everything is good to go at all times.
- we also would like to address that any booking with Trena Laine, there is a “silent waiver “, an understanding that us nor yourself will be reponsible if someone was to fall ill following a visit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please connect with us.